Iâ€™ve used Dragon NaturallySpeaking to dictate blog posts on this site for more than a year. Overall, I get around a 97% to 98% word recognition rate â€“ in other words, Dragon NaturallySpeaking gets 2 to 3 words wrong for every 100 words that I say.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking rarely goes on sale.
- On Black Friday, when most online retailers are slashing their prices, you could save $50 off of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Premium for one day only. (Of course, the link doesnâ€™t work any more now.)
- On Cyber Monday, you could save $50 off of Dragon Dictate 2.5 â€“ the coupon was only valid on one day.
The Nuance Spring Sale is better:
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Spring Sale–save up to $95–3 days only!
- It lasts for 3 days: from March 15 through March 17
- You can get up to 62% off of select Dragon NaturallySpeaking products.
- Save $80 on Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Home w/ Lifestyle SpeechPack: $59.99 (Reg. $129.99)
- Save $80 on Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Premium w/ Dragon 11 Training Video: $149.99 (Reg. $229.99)
- Save $50 on Dragon Dictate for Mac: Only $149.99 (Reg. $199.99)
If youâ€™re not a teacher / student and you donâ€™t qualify for academic pricing, this is the next best thing.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking has a 30 day complete refund policy so you can try the software risk free.
- The 30-Day Return Policy shows up when you’re entering your billing information in the check out cart: “Try it without risk for one full month. If you’re not completely satisfied simply return it within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll refund the complete purchase price.”
- Click here to see a photo of what it looked like in January 2012.
- Please confirm that this policy is still in effect. You can ask Nuance customer support when the pop-up window shows up on their webpage.