We’re just creating our new classroom website for the 2009-2010 year. We had it up and running in about 15 minutes by setting up WordPress 2.8.4Â (3 minutes to create the site; 12 minutes to cut and paste the content from our Meet the Teacher newsletter.)
- How to Make a Class Website
- Should I use Google Sites or WordPress for our Classroom Website / Blog?
- Why we still use BlueHost to run our WordPress powered Classroom Blog
- Why we still like WordPress for our Class Website / Student Blogs
- One Big Problem with WordPress 2.8
- One Big Problem with using a self-hosted WordPress account for your Classroom Website
- Bottom Line