This is a website talking about educational technology and voice recognition software. The opinions expressed here are for information and educational purposes only. They do not represent any employer, school board, Ministry of Education, or merchant.
Click the following links for more information:
More and more teachers are integrating technology in the classroom. After all, the world’s a changin’ and it’s scary how many kids know more about computers than their parents.
Here at ClassroomTeacher.ca, we blog for many reasons:
- to show cutting-edge ways that K-12 teachers integrate technology into the classroom,
- to network with other teachers who blog,
- to model for our students that some teachers in-fact do write, and the writing process isn’t something we just do in school.
- to showcase our work
Although we teach in the province of Ontario (Canada), many of the ideas we discuss are applicable around the world. After all, the internet has truly made our world a global village.
- ClassroomTeacher.ca is where we write about our experiences integrating technology into our teaching practice.
The internet is not a babysitter. Do you know what your children are doing?
There may be websites linked to and from this site that are operated or created by or for organizations outside of this blog. Those organizations are solely responsible for the operation and information (including the right to display such information) found on their respective websites. The linking to or from this site does not imply any endorsement or guarantee of any of the organizations or information found on their respective Web sites.
This blog does not assume and is not responsible for any liability whatsoever for the linking of any of these linked Web sites, the operation or content (including the right to display such information) of any of the linked Web sites, nor for any of the information, interpretation, comments or opinions expressed in any of the linked Web sites. Any comments or inquiries regarding the linked Web sites are to be directed to the particular organization for whom the particular Web site is being operated.
This disclosure policy was last updated on May 16, 2019
We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
We use affiliate links on this site.
- If you click on one of our affiliate links to visit a site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission IF you decide to purchase a product on the other end. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of web sites.
- In addition the hyperlinks we use on this site are in most cases shortened, and cloaked to hide long ugly links for functionality and tracking purposes. Link tracking, shortening and cloaking is a very common practice on all types of web sites.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide specific opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners.
If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This disclosure policy was generated in part from the following site: http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Like many other Web sites, https://classroomteacher.ca makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Classroomteacher.ca has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Additional information about Google:
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
This site uses a combination of free creative-commons licensed photos (see more about using photos on blogs) and paid stock photography. None of the images of children used on this site are of children that we personally work with.