Sometimes, there are some great deals on the internet. And usually, the deals don’t last very long.
If you’re thinking about buying Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (or Adobe Premiere Elements 10), now is a good time.
- Adobe Photoshop and media literacy education go hand-in-hand. The classic Dove commercial, Evolution, really showcases the power of photo editinsoftware to manipulate our concept of beauty.
- My free 30 day Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 trial just ended and I decided to buy it online.
- After spending 20 minutes googling through Adobe Photoshop promotion codes that were either expired or for different country regions, I finally came across one that worked in Canada.
I just bought the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 bundle (commercial version) for less than what the Student and Teacher Edition normally costs.
Here’s the Adobe Canada Promotion Code to save 50% off Adobe Element 10 products: ELEMENTS50
- The code (probably) expires on April 16, 2012.
- The code is probably only valid on the US/Canada Adobe store. (Different countries run their own promotions. For example, the Adobe UK store is currently running a 30% off sale.)
- The Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 bundle is normally $149.99 (plus tax). After using the Adobe Canada promotion code (and adding tax, but no shipping on the digital download,) I only paid $84.75 USD.
- If the Adobe Canada promotion code has already expired, but you qualify for the Adobe educational discount, then the Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 bundle is $119 for students and teachers. ($134.47 after taxes.) You will need to submit proof of your qualifying education status during checkout. Click here to see the Adobe student/teacher eligibility requirements.
Big Stock Photo Credit: Save 50% (5438674)
This post was written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11.5 Premium Wireless. What is Dragon NaturallySpeaking?
Leave a Reply