This post has been edited and the information about the Difference between Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home and Premium editions has been moved here.
I just got an email from Nuance, the people who make Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software, letting me know that they are having a summer sale.
It’s a pretty good deal, so if you’ve been waiting to buy speech recognition software, now is a good time to check it out:
Dragon NaturallySpeaking summer promotions:
You can now save $40 on Dragon NaturallySpeaking home edition.
- It currently sells for $59.99 (regular price $99.99).
- Click here to see the difference between the home edition and the premium editions.
Save $60 on Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium for Windows
- DNS Premium sells for $139.99. (Regular price of $199.99.)
- This post was written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium. I generally get around a 97-98% word recognition rate. Click here to see how accurate the voice recognition software was in this post.
- (I’m not a Mac user, but the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Dictate for Macs is also on sale for $139.99. (Regular price $199.99)
Finally, if you’re a teacher or student, you can save an additional $40 off the sale price by getting the Dragon NaturallySpeaking Education Edition.
- Nuance offers student licensing and teacher discounts on the Dragon NaturallySpeaking premium product.
- You can save $100 off the regular price of $199.99 for Dragon NaturallySpeaking premium.
- In other words, the Dragon NaturallySpeaking student teacher edition only cost $99.99.
- Please note, this educational discount is only available to qualified students, faculty, and staff. It is a digital download, but you have to prove your education status.
[stextbox id=”info”]By the way, if you buy Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12, you can upgrade it for free to Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.5. Get more information about the Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12.5 service pack update.[/stextbox]
Leave a Reply