Sometimes, it’s hard to get unstuck.
My buddy suggested getting out of the house. Hang out in a coffee shop and work away on the free wifi. So, here we are – double double in hand, and marking bins left at home.
Here are 10 things that I want to think about over the next little bit:
- Google Classroom and why I love it (mostly.)
- Google Maps as a research tool
- Trello as a way to organize life
- How to explicitly teach planning to students
- Voice dictation into Google Docs
- Keyboard shortcuts that make life better for students
- Free typing programs. Where are they hiding.
- Google Chromebooks, and why I still love them in the classroom.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy and digital literacy
- Three things I wish Google Slideshow could do (that Powerpoint does better.)
There we go. That’s my future vision of where I want to be. I will be “unstuck” when I’ve written about these 10 ideas. Go team.